December 18, 2013
to 10 PM
4023 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Urban Taco: $5 Bloody Marys, $5 sangria, $20 six-beer buckets,
- The Mint: $7 Bacardi Peach Iced Tea, $7 Passion Martini
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup