Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 21, 2013
UPDATED: The Friday, Dec. 6, concert has been canceled.
The Dallas Symphony's beloved holiday tradition returns with a festive concert of seasonal hits and sacred and popular favorites. With the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, it's a treat for the entire family during the most magical time of the year.
Lawrence Loh conducts
Dallas Symphony Chorus: Joshua Habermann, director
Christmas Celebration Children's Choir: Monica Awbrey, director
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger