Dallas Theater Center: A Christmas Carol
December 24, 2013
A spectacular new production brings the hope and joy of Dickens’ perennial classic to the Wyly Theatre for the very first time. This dazzling new Carol will fill the Wyly Theatre with music and special effects — from flying ghosts to falling snow — with the audience right in the middle of the action. From “Bah! Humbug!” to “God bless us, everyone!” A Christmas Carol is a holiday tradition full of merriment and chills, meant to be shared with family and friends. Appropriate for families. Recommended for ages 8 and above.
Tickets for the Pay What You Can performance of A Christmas Carol on Friday, November 22, 2013 will go on sale beginning at 10 am on Monday, November 18, 2013 and are available exclusively through the Dallas Theater Center’s website, www.dallastheatercenter.org. Limited quantities available.
Photo by Rex C. Curry/Special Contributor
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger