Party on the Plaza
December 27, 2013
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
Come party with your Dallas Stars street squad two hours before every game. There will also be concerts put on by Hard Rock Cafe before Friday, Saturday, and Sunday games with appearances by Dallas Stars Ice Girls and Dallas Stars alumni. Activities include a slap shot cage, street hockey, a bounce house, and more.
On December 27 before the Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars, there will be a concert by Chinatown Band.
Admission is free to the public. Food and beverages will be for sale in the Beer Garden.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July