Robert Earl Keen
December 28, 2013
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$33 - $82.50
Spend your New Year's Eve weekend singing along about roads that go on forever and parties that never end.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun