New Year's show
December 31, 2013
10261 Technology Boulevard East , Dallas, TX
$30 - $500
Richard Rawlings will host a New Year's Eve party featuring a concert by X, a Champagne toast at midnight, and fireworks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Genghis Grill: $1.75 drafts, $1.75 domestics, $2 imports
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $3.50 (16 oz) & $4 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3.50 house wine
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there