Noon Year’s Eve
December 31, 2013
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway , Grapevine, TX
Free - $20
New Year’s Eve festivities kick-off early at LEGOLAND Discovery Center with a party that lets the kids celebrate the ringing in of 2014 without missing their bedtime.
The special “Noon Year’s Eve” celebration begins at noon on December 31, where kids can don a New Year’s hat and count down to 2014 with a LEGO brick ball drop while enjoying sparkling grape juice, while supplies last.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Lightning caused fire that completely destroyed home in Coppell
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy