Barley Wine Week
4821 Bass Pro Drive , Garland, TX
Enjoy special tappings of limited barley wines every day at 5 p.m. from Monday, Jan. 28 to Friday, Feb. 1. Featured brews will be Avery Hog Heaven 2011, Green Flash/Cigar City Candela Rye, Great Divide Old Ruffian 2012, Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2011 and Brooklyn Monster 2012.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Rowlett preps for massive annual Easter egg hunt and festival
- Beer flowed at Flying Saucer's annual beer fest on Lake Ray Hubbard
- Rowlett outlines vision for city's future
- UPDATED: Eastbound I-30 at Zion Road in Garland will not be closed this weekend
- UPDATEDx2: Traffic switch on eastbound I-30 near Zion Road on for Wednesday night