Umbrian Dinner with Lorenzo Polegri and Kim Brookmire
to 8 PM
8080 Park Lane , Dallas, TX
Lorenzo Polegri and Kim Brookmire from Zeppelin Restaurant in Orvieto, Italy, will showcase recipes from their book, The Etruscan Chef, which will be available for purchase. The multicourse meal will be paired with wine. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to AI’s student scholarship fund. Feb. 1, with seatings from 6 to 8 p.m., at the Culinary Arts Building, 8080 Park Lane, Dallas. $60 per person; prepaid reservations only. 214-738-3932.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Park Tavern: $3 well drinks
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones