Umbrian Dinner with Lorenzo Polegri and Kim Brookmire
February 1, 2013
to 8 PM
8080 Park Lane , Dallas, TX
Lorenzo Polegri and Kim Brookmire from Zeppelin Restaurant in Orvieto, Italy, will showcase recipes from their book, The Etruscan Chef, which will be available for purchase. The multicourse meal will be paired with wine. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to AI’s student scholarship fund. Feb. 1, with seatings from 6 to 8 p.m., at the Culinary Arts Building, 8080 Park Lane, Dallas. $60 per person; prepaid reservations only. 214-738-3932.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing