The Tale of the Allergist’s Wife
Marjorie Taub, the wife of a philanthropic allergist, is engulfed in a life crisis of Medea-like proportions. Her children are grown, her beloved therapist died recently and her mother, obsessed with bowel movements, grates on her nerves. Her spirits suddenly soar when a fascinating and incredibly worldly friend from her childhood appears on her doorstep. Lee, the savior that infuses Marjorie with life, quickly becomes Lee the unwelcome and sinister guest.
For Mature Audiences.
Preview Night: Thursday, January 17 at 7:30 p.m. - $5 Tickets
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington