February 2, 2013
Book, Music and Lyrics by James McDonald, David Vos and Robert Gerlach; with additional music by Ed Linderman
In this wonderfully zany musical parody of Agatha Christie mysteries, ten people are stranded in an isolated English country house during a raging thunderstorm. One by one they're picked off by fiendishly clever, yet villainously murderous, devices. As the bodies pile up (in the library, of course), the survivors frantically race to uncover the identity and motivation of the cunning culprit before they become the victim - all while singing and dancing!
Thursday, January 24 is Preview Night, and all seats are “pay-what-you-can.”
Following the performances on Fridays January 25, February 1, and February 8 at 10:30 p.m., Rover Late Night will present The Best (Murders) of One Day Only – four short plays involving murder/mystery/death taken from past One Day Only 24-hour play festivals. Free to anyone attending Something’s Afoot that night, otherwise, just $5.00.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off domestic drafts, wallaby darns and margaritas
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off drafts, $0.50 off bottled beer
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
- The Allen Wickers Sports Pub and Grill: $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells, $2 house margaritas, $3.50 house wines, $1 off drafts
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all drinks
See more events classified as:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit