LifeLaunch: Solo Mom Strategies for Your Next Stage
February 2, 2013
to 3 PM
5005 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
Informative, interactive, inspiring, invigorating, and fun. A half-day of workshops with expert resources for single moms. Reduce financial stress and fiscal planning for the future. Back-to-work and career advancement strategies. Fashion and self-care on a budget. Dating and relationships in the new world: online; social media.
Ticket includes lunch and workshop materials. Vegetarian lunch available. Free parking.
Event Organizer: Urban Mosaic Groove, a non-profit organization. Event Host: Lifetime Strategies Group, LLC
Information submitted by a PegNews.com
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Hawley's Billiards: $3 kamikazes & purple hooters / $2.75 domestic bottles
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints / $3 calls
See more events classified as:
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius