LifeLaunch: Solo Mom Strategies for Your Next Stage
to 3 PM
5005 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
Informative, interactive, inspiring, invigorating, and fun. A half-day of workshops with expert resources for single moms. Reduce financial stress and fiscal planning for the future. Back-to-work and career advancement strategies. Fashion and self-care on a budget. Dating and relationships in the new world: online; social media.
Ticket includes lunch and workshop materials. Vegetarian lunch available. Free parking.
Event Organizer: Urban Mosaic Groove, a non-profit organization. Event Host: Lifetime Strategies Group, LLC
Information submitted by a PegNews.com
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $5 flavored cold sake
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: $3 domestic bottles, $4 import bottles, $4 Texas drafts, $4 well drinks. $5 glasses of house wine
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price