LifeLaunch: Solo Mom Strategies for Your Next Stage
to 3 PM
5005 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
Informative, interactive, inspiring, invigorating, and fun. A half-day of workshops with expert resources for single moms. Reduce financial stress and fiscal planning for the future. Back-to-work and career advancement strategies. Fashion and self-care on a budget. Dating and relationships in the new world: online; social media.
Ticket includes lunch and workshop materials. Vegetarian lunch available. Free parking.
Event Organizer: Urban Mosaic Groove, a non-profit organization. Event Host: Lifetime Strategies Group, LLC
Information submitted by a PegNews.com
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jarro Kafe: $3 domestic beer, $4 import beer, $4 frozen margarita
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / $5 sushi rolls
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $1 hot sake
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
See more events classified as:
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine