Weaving a Culture with Art and Story
to 3 PM
1201 West Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
This Saturdays in the UNT Galleries program features stories inspired by the The Joy Losee Collection: Art and Dress Along the Silk Road exhibition and performed by Anita Brock, Janet Latham, Jacquelin Rash and Jyoti Subramanian.
Pictured: Philippine Dress Ensemble of gold silk and mesh of rengue, a stiff material made from pineapple fiber; photography by Blake Hampton, courtesy of the Texas Fashion Collection.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rockin Rodeo: $2.50 Coors Original & Lone Star, $4 Red Bull Blasters, $8 64oz Fishbowls
- Hannah's Off the Square: $3.50 Bloody Marys, mimosas and margaritas
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $1 domestic drafts
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2.50 Mexican beers / $3.50 Cuervo margaritas
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
See more events classified as:
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog