Weaving a Culture with Art and Story
February 2, 2013
to 3 PM
1201 West Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
This Saturdays in the UNT Galleries program features stories inspired by the The Joy Losee Collection: Art and Dress Along the Silk Road exhibition and performed by Anita Brock, Janet Latham, Jacquelin Rash and Jyoti Subramanian.
Pictured: Philippine Dress Ensemble of gold silk and mesh of rengue, a stiff material made from pineapple fiber; photography by Blake Hampton, courtesy of the Texas Fashion Collection.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer