Passage Meditation Retreat
February 2, 2013
to 5:30 PM
670 Copper Canyon Rd , Argyle, TX
$65 - $140
Learn to manage stress, develop richer relationships and realize your highest potential at a passage meditation retreat. Using the method developed by meditation authority Eknath Easwaran, experienced meditators will lead participants in meditating on inspirational passages from the world’s great wisdom traditions. Cost is a sliding scale of $65 to $140 (or for ages 18-25 $10-$50) and includes lunch. To enroll or for more information, visit www.easwaran.org/retreats or call the Blue Mountain Center of Meditation at 800-475-2369.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Restaurant review: Seven Mile Cafe's numerous pancake options will blow you away
- What you need to know about gun law changes in Texas
- Highland Village Balloon Festival adds new attractions and events in 26th year
- Bartonville Food Store closed after four generations
- Former CEO of SEGA opens new arcade-style restaurant Bar Fun Dining