Lorenzo Polegri’s James Beard Dinner
2901 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Holly Muller, best known for her health conscious meal delivery service, welcomes Chef Lorenzo Polegri to her showroom and kitchen this spring. Direct from Orvieto, Italy this highly regarded chef from the James Beard House will recreate and serve his highly anticipated 2013 James Beard Foundation Dinner menu at My Private Chef. This rare experience, brought to Dallas by Chow & Ciao will feature seven courses of Etruscan delicacies paired with Umbrian wines.
The James Beard dining event is open to the public for $125 a seat. The cost includes an autographed copy of Chef Lorenzo's newly released cookbook--The Etruscan Chef and enters the guest into a raffle for a week's stay at a home in the historic center of Monteleone di Orvieto.
Make reservations via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via text 469.441.9394.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of