Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra - Nobu Plays Tchaikovsky
February 3, 2013
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$20 - $71
Nobuyuki Tsujii's gold-medal win at the 2009 Van Cliburn International Piano Competition inspired what Time magazine called "Nobu fever" on an international scale. Now he returns to Fort Worth to play one of the most beloved piano concertos of all. We'll close with another powerhouse, Schubert's "Great," inspired by the lovely Austrian landscape.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun