Putting It Together
15650 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$20 - $40
WaterTower Theatre goes all Stephen Sondheim on us in the New Year, with this sharp, sophisticated revue of the Broadway legend’s work.
Preview Dates: Fri., Jan. 11 and Sat., Jan. 12 at 8 p.m.
Pay What You Can: Sun., Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Opening Night: Mon., Jan. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie