Countries, Cultures and Kids
to 1:30 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Cultural holidays celebrated around the world provide wonderful opportunities to help young children embrace and value the things that make each person unique. Hear a story or meet a guest and create a craft to explore a world of people and places.
This program event is free with Museum Admission, which is $10 to $15 depending on age. Children under 2 are admitted for free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day