Countries, Cultures and Kids
February 3, 2013
to 1:30 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Cultural holidays celebrated around the world provide wonderful opportunities to help young children embrace and value the things that make each person unique. Hear a story or meet a guest and create a craft to explore a world of people and places.
This program event is free with Museum Admission, which is $10 to $15 depending on age. Children under 2 are admitted for free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger