Hip and Knee Pain Seminar
to 7 PM
7777 Forest Lane , Dallas, TX
Dr. Charles Rutherford is holding a seminar on knee and hip pain, and how to get back to your old life. He'll discuss common, effective over the counter treatments, and how to know when it's time to consider minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Rutherford is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and has been named a D Magazine "Best Doctor in Dallas" every year since 2006.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- New shops coming to NorthPark: Spanx, Tory Burch, See's Candies, more
- Green House food truck team will open restaurant inside NorthPark, with arty twist