Hip and Knee Pain Seminar
February 4, 2013
to 7 PM
7777 Forest Lane , Dallas, TX
Dr. Charles Rutherford is holding a seminar on knee and hip pain, and how to get back to your old life. He'll discuss common, effective over the counter treatments, and how to know when it's time to consider minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Rutherford is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and has been named a D Magazine "Best Doctor in Dallas" every year since 2006.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neuhaus Cafe: $4.50 wines, $6.50 premium wines
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Honey Lime Sada, $6.50 Chambordtini, half-price bottles of wine $39 and up
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Ultimate Cosmos, $6.50 Ultimate Lime Drop, $2 off bottled sake
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Mango Martini, $6.50 Passion Martini
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- AMC Northpark will host free American Idol watching party January 14
- Green House food truck team will open restaurant inside NorthPark, with arty twist
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million