Hip and Knee Pain Seminar
to 7 PM
7777 Forest Lane , Dallas, TX
Dr. Charles Rutherford is holding a seminar on knee and hip pain, and how to get back to your old life. He'll discuss common, effective over the counter treatments, and how to know when it's time to consider minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Rutherford is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and has been named a D Magazine "Best Doctor in Dallas" every year since 2006.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Apple Basil Juice, $6.50 Apple Martini
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Mango Martini, $6.50 Passion Martini
- Neuhaus Cafe: $4.50 wines, $6.50 premium wines
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Mexi Tini, $6.50 Green Zen Tini
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Honey Lime Sada, $6.50 Chambordtini, half-price bottles of wine $39 and up
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Photos: Peek inside Dallas filmmaker Quin Mathews’ 1950s-era childhood home
- Summer at Seasons 52 means not wasting away again in No-Eatingville
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas