February 4, 2013
The Piccadilly Circus is back with an all-new show that features camels, tigers, zebras, acrobats, clowns, Motorcycle Nitro Cowboys in the Globe of Death and “Cossack Warriors” on horseback. There’ll also be a Kids’ Fun Zone with pony rides, bounce houses and a free petting zoo available an hour before showtime.
$28-$42, $8-18 for kids 13 and younger. Buy-one, get-one-free adult tickets available online for a limited time; free kids’ tickets available (up to two per paid adult); ticket deals end at 10 a.m. the day of the show. All tickets full price at the box office.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Mesquite troupe gives rough-around-the-edges performance of Steel Magnolias
- Tour historic Mesquite with four-legged friends at city's Bark in Park
- Mesquite Rodeo GM says infamous "Obama clown" could appear during closing weekend
- Mesquite police investigating 18-year-old who died in jail
- Mesquite tackles child hunger crisis with Lunch Buddies program