Dallas Chamber Music: Concertante
February 4, 2013
After more than a decade before the public, Concertante has established itself as a chamber ensemble that combines in equal measure world class virtuosity and an adventurous willingness to explore and enhance chamber music repertoire.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Penne Pomodoro Italian Bistro: $1 Mimosas, Bellini's, and Bloody Mary's
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $1 margaritas
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling