2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Wynton Marsalis is an internationally acclaimed musician, composer, bandleader, educator and advocate of American culture. In 1987, Wynton co-founded a program that became Jazz at Lincoln Center. Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra is composed of 15 of jazz music’s leading soloists. Drawing from an extensive repertoire that includes original compositions by Wynton, Ted Nash and other members of the orchestra, as well as the masterworks of Ellington, Mingus, Coltrane and other jazz greats, the concerts of Wynton Marsalis and Jazz at Lincoln Center are critically acclaimed everywhere they perform.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014