2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Wynton Marsalis is an internationally acclaimed musician, composer, bandleader, educator and advocate of American culture. In 1987, Wynton co-founded a program that became Jazz at Lincoln Center. Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra is composed of 15 of jazz music’s leading soloists. Drawing from an extensive repertoire that includes original compositions by Wynton, Ted Nash and other members of the orchestra, as well as the masterworks of Ellington, Mingus, Coltrane and other jazz greats, the concerts of Wynton Marsalis and Jazz at Lincoln Center are critically acclaimed everywhere they perform.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre