2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Wynton Marsalis is an internationally acclaimed musician, composer, bandleader, educator and advocate of American culture. In 1987, Wynton co-founded a program that became Jazz at Lincoln Center. Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra is composed of 15 of jazz music’s leading soloists. Drawing from an extensive repertoire that includes original compositions by Wynton, Ted Nash and other members of the orchestra, as well as the masterworks of Ellington, Mingus, Coltrane and other jazz greats, the concerts of Wynton Marsalis and Jazz at Lincoln Center are critically acclaimed everywhere they perform.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday