February 5, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Wynton Marsalis is an internationally acclaimed musician, composer, bandleader, educator and advocate of American culture. In 1987, Wynton co-founded a program that became Jazz at Lincoln Center. Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra is composed of 15 of jazz music’s leading soloists. Drawing from an extensive repertoire that includes original compositions by Wynton, Ted Nash and other members of the orchestra, as well as the masterworks of Ellington, Mingus, Coltrane and other jazz greats, the concerts of Wynton Marsalis and Jazz at Lincoln Center are critically acclaimed everywhere they perform.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger