2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu