The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre