James McCartney Whiskey Tasting
February 5, 2013
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
With six whiskies, 3/4 oz of each, served sequentially to allow guests the opportunity to learn a little about the distiller's editions, and how they compare to the standard expressions. Served with light snacks & palette re-setters.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cafe Izmir: Half-price select wines
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun