DFW International Boat Show
to 9 PM
1000 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$6 - $12
Visit Rangers Ballpark February 1-10, 2013 for the first DFW International Boat Show hosted at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Over 25 North Texas Boat Dealers will be on hand with various cruisers, speed boats, pontoons, and more. Plus, stop by and see 190+ vendors with all the supplies you need to hit North Texas Lakes this summer (and beyond).
The giant heated tent, located in Lot A, will cover the largest new boat show in North Texas and spans over 260,000 sq. ft.
Adults: $12; Kids: $6; Children 36 inches and under are free. Parking in Lot B is free for the entire event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Red Hot & Blue: $2 drafts and wells
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Joe's Crab Shack: $1.25 Domestic Drafts, $2 Wells, $3 Frozen Margaritas and Cosmos
- Candlelite Inn: $3 margaritas, $1 drafts / $1 off appetizers
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
- ‘Don’t mess with Texas’ gets a reboot with new songs, dancing trash cans