Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 9:30 PM
111 West Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
Chef Sheena Croft will offer a pre-Valentine’s Day Champagne dinner and tasting served European-style that includes a selection of Champagne and sparkling wine with commentary from Larissa Line of Republic National Distributing Co. Menu highlights include ceviche with yellow tomato, chilled strawberry soup, herb- and almond- cookie-crusted pork tenderloin and a bittersweet chocolate cake.
Feb. 6 from 6 to 9:30 p.m. $180 per couple.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2.50 Mexican beers / $3.50 Cuervo margaritas
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $10 buckets / $2.50 wells
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $1 domestic drafts
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton