Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 9:30 PM
111 West Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
Chef Sheena Croft will offer a pre-Valentine’s Day Champagne dinner and tasting served European-style that includes a selection of Champagne and sparkling wine with commentary from Larissa Line of Republic National Distributing Co. Menu highlights include ceviche with yellow tomato, chilled strawberry soup, herb- and almond- cookie-crusted pork tenderloin and a bittersweet chocolate cake.
Feb. 6 from 6 to 9:30 p.m. $180 per couple.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hailey's: $3.25 Jager blasters, $3.50 New Belgium beers, $1.75 texas tangos, $4 double Long Islands
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hooligans: $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2.50 Mexican beers / $3.50 Cuervo margaritas
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog