Citrus Festival and Tequila Buffet Dinner
to 9 PM
5100 Belt Line Road , #500 , Addison, TX
Dinner includes grilled salmon with grapefruit serrano glaze, orange sriracha chicken breast, citrus Churrascaritas (skewers with citrus glazes), Ruby Red grapefruit salad, citrus guacamole and a medley of citrus flans.
For $6.95, add a Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila - Kinky Friedman’s new tequila.
$15.95 for the buffet. Cash bar featuring the Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila for $6.95.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas