Citrus Festival and Tequila Buffet Dinner
to 9 PM
7700 West Northwest Highway , Dallas, TX
Dinner includes grilled salmon with grapefruit serrano glaze, orange sriracha chicken breast, citrus Churrascaritas (skewers with citrus glazes), Ruby Red grapefruit salad, citrus guacamole and a medley of citrus flans.
For $6.95, add a Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila - Kinky Friedman’s new tequila.
$15.95 for the buffet. Cash bar featuring the Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila for $6.95.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Regal Beagle: $1 off beers and wells
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Park Tavern: $3 margaritas, $5 Coronita buckets, $2 tacos
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Concert review: Third annual Gorilla vs. Bear festival in Dallas hits hip-hop home run