Citrus Festival and Tequila Buffet Dinner
to 9 PM
8200 Dallas Parkway , Plano, TX
Dinner includes grilled salmon with grapefruit serrano glaze, orange sriracha chicken breast, citrus Churrascaritas (skewers with citrus glazes), Ruby Red grapefruit salad, citrus guacamole and a medley of citrus flans.
For $6.95, add a Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila - Kinky Friedman’s new tequila.
$15.95 for the buffet. Cash bar featuring the Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila for $6.95.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- RA Sushi : $3 hot sake / $3 select domestics / $4 select beers / $5 select beers, wines and wells / $6 select wells & sakes / $7 select wells 7 sakes
- Scruffy Duffies: $3 Bud Light, Miller Lite, Ziegenbock drafts; $4 well drinks
- Ringo's Pub: $15 domestic buckets
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 domestics, $3.50 house margaritas, $3 house wine
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22
- Mother and son found dead in West Plano home