Citrus Festival and Tequila Buffet Dinner
to 9 PM
8200 Dallas Parkway , Plano, TX
Dinner includes grilled salmon with grapefruit serrano glaze, orange sriracha chicken breast, citrus Churrascaritas (skewers with citrus glazes), Ruby Red grapefruit salad, citrus guacamole and a medley of citrus flans.
For $6.95, add a Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila - Kinky Friedman’s new tequila.
$15.95 for the buffet. Cash bar featuring the Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila for $6.95.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- RA Sushi : $3 hot sake / $3 select domestics / $4 select beers / $5 select beers, wines and wells / $6 select wells & sakes / $7 select wells 7 sakes
- Scruffy Duffies: $1 off Texas vodkas and Texas beers, $3 drafts, $3 well drinks
- Blue Mesa Grill: $4.25 house margaritas, $2 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
See more events classified as:
- Mother and son found dead in West Plano home
- First 100 customers at Norma's Frisco will score free chicken fried steak for a year
- Plano mansion auctions for highest price city-wide in the last year
- Local coffee shop makes tasty brew backed by a good cause
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman