Citrus Festival and Tequila Buffet Dinner
February 6, 2013
to 9 PM
8200 Dallas Parkway , Plano, TX
Dinner includes grilled salmon with grapefruit serrano glaze, orange sriracha chicken breast, citrus Churrascaritas (skewers with citrus glazes), Ruby Red grapefruit salad, citrus guacamole and a medley of citrus flans.
For $6.95, add a Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila - Kinky Friedman’s new tequila.
$15.95 for the buffet. Cash bar featuring the Ruby-Red Grapefruit-Rhubarb Margarita made with Man in Black Tequila for $6.95.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Social 121: $2.50 domestic beer, $3.50 draft and import beer, $4 mixed drinks (well brands), $5 house wine by the glass, $6 mixed drinks (premium brands), $8 martinis
- Ringo's Pub: $15 domestic buckets
- Cantina Laredo: $2 off margaritas, wine, & all beer
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
See more events classified as:
- 8 new restaurants planned for busy corner in West Plano
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale