Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! (SOLD OUT)
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Experience Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! – The Oddly Informative News Quiz from NPR – live and on tour. The Peabody Award-winning series offers a fast-paced, irreverent look at the week’s news. Host Peter Sagal, along with judge and scorekeeper Carl Kasell, leads a rotating panel of comedians, humorists and journalists, listener contestants and celebrity guests through a comic review of the week’s news.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million