In this riveting drama set on a German-occupied English island during World War II, a mysterious, unconscious man is pulled from the waves and taken in by a young widow and her family. The family maintains a delicate love-hate relationship with the German occupiers, and are concealing some deep secrets, including the fact that one of them is Jewish. The mysterious stranger--RAF pilot? spy? the angel Gabriel?--may be the force that breaks their tightly woven circle of subterfuge.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas