February 7, 2013
In this riveting drama set on a German-occupied English island during World War II, a mysterious, unconscious man is pulled from the waves and taken in by a young widow and her family. The family maintains a delicate love-hate relationship with the German occupiers, and are concealing some deep secrets, including the fact that one of them is Jewish. The mysterious stranger--RAF pilot? spy? the angel Gabriel?--may be the force that breaks their tightly woven circle of subterfuge.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Malone's Pub: $2 wells
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $3 you call it
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally