Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
February 7, 2013
The lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with a quick-witted tiger who haunts the streets of war-torn Baghdad attempting to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption amidst the city's ruins. Rajiv Joseph's groundbreaking new American play explores both the power and perils of human nature. Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo was a finalist for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize and ran on Broadway in a limited engagement in 2011 with Robin Williams starring.
This show contains strong language.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling