Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
The lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with a quick-witted tiger who haunts the streets of war-torn Baghdad attempting to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption amidst the city's ruins. Rajiv Joseph's groundbreaking new American play explores both the power and perils of human nature. Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo was a finalist for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize and ran on Broadway in a limited engagement in 2011 with Robin Williams starring.
This show contains strong language.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Ginger Man: $3 pints
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre