2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair