God of Carnage
February 7, 2013
Written by Yasmina Reza
Directed by Robin Armstrong
Michael & Veronica invite Alan & Annette to their home in an attempt to amicably resolve the consequences of their children’s playground altercation. It doesn’t take long before this civilized discussion evolves into a savagely funny comedy of (bad) manners. Reza’s play begs the question - How can we expect children to act like grown-ups if adults cannot control their own behavior? (Adult Language)
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally