I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
It's a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine's Day - and it sells out! It's the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, and features gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
January 20 - Wallet Watcher show: $10.
February 14 - Valentine's Day show: $50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre