Free Screening: Miss Representation (SOLD OUT)
February 7, 2013
13933 N. Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Dallas Women’s Foundation, in partnership with the Embrey Family Foundation, will host a series of events in early February to examine how gender bias and stereotypes of women in media can lead to women and girls being undervalued in positions of leadership and power. The post-screening panel discussion on Feb. 7 will be focused on issues relevant to families and youth. (The film was rated TV-14 DL for television viewers.)
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Wizards Sports Cafe: $5 Jack & Coke
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2 (16 oz) & $3 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Wizards Sports Cafe: $2 drafts / $3 wells
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Black cat missing near Hillcrest and Arapaho in Dallas
- Love Justin Timberlake? You'll like Friday night at Alamo Drafthouse