DFW International Boat Show
to 9 PM
1000 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$6 - $12
Visit Rangers Ballpark February 1-10, 2013 for the first DFW International Boat Show hosted at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Over 25 North Texas Boat Dealers will be on hand with various cruisers, speed boats, pontoons, and more. Plus, stop by and see 190+ vendors with all the supplies you need to hit North Texas Lakes this summer (and beyond).
The giant heated tent, located in Lot A, will cover the largest new boat show in North Texas and spans over 260,000 sq. ft.
Adults: $12; Kids: $6; Children 36 inches and under are free. Parking in Lot B is free for the entire event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Sushi Zone: $2 margarita, domestic beer, small hot sake, sake-rita, sake-tini, a glass of plum wine, hana or nigori sakes / $10 bottles of wine / $3 glasses of wine
- Joe's Crab Shack: $1.25 Domestic Drafts, $2 Wells, $3 Frozen Margaritas and Cosmos
- Candlelite Inn: $3 margaritas, $1 drafts / $1 off appetizers
- Red Hot & Blue: $2 drafts and wells
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta