Sierra Nevada Beer Dinner
to 8:30 PM
4821 Bass Pro Drive , Garland, TX
$45 - $50
Celebrate your love for Sierra Nevada at Flying Saucer on the Lake! Sierra Nevada manager Brett Preston will be on hand to walk guests through a tasting of five of their finest craft beers, which will be paired with four dinner courses. Featured Sierra Nevada brews include Pale Ale, Kellerweis, Celebration, Ruthless Rye, and Narwhal Imperial Stout. Paired dinner courses will be seasonal salad, braised beef street tacos, herbed rabbit with sweet potato grits, and Narwhal milk shake. Tickets are $45 for U.F.O. members and $50 for non-members.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Restaurant review: Garland's India Garden focuses on freshness and family
- Enjoy beers and bikinis at Flying Saucer on the Lake's BeerFeast
- Rowlett preps for massive annual Easter egg hunt and festival
- Beer flowed at Flying Saucer's annual beer fest on Lake Ray Hubbard
- Rowlett outlines vision for city's future