Triumph of Love
MBS Productions stages Pierre Marivaux’s comedy set in the 1930s in the kingdom of Andorra, where a young princess dresses as a man to sneak into the home of her love Agis. He doesn’t recognize her in disguise, and to his dismay, discovers he is quite attracted to this “man.” Sexually confused identities and high jinks ensue.
The Valentine’s Day show, on Feb. 14, is $27, and patrons will receive roses, boxes of chocolates and tickets to an upcoming show.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine