Promise of Peace Fundraiser
to 9:30 PM
5680 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Promise of Peace Community Garden will be the beneficiary of a magical dinner at Central 214 in the Hotel Palomar, "All You Need Is Love," on February 7th from 6:30 - 9:30 pm.
Bob and Sally Ackerman will entertain from 6:30 - 9:30pm while guests enjoy fresh bites and wine. Dinner will be served at 7:30. There will be a raffle of luxury items.
This event will support our spring and summer kids' camps and the building of a new garden at CC Young Retirement Center on Earth Day 2013 in collaboration with Hotel Palomar.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- The Blue Fish: $2 draft (including Kirin)
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking