Promise of Peace Fundraiser
February 7, 2013
to 9:30 PM
5680 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Promise of Peace Community Garden will be the beneficiary of a magical dinner at Central 214 in the Hotel Palomar, "All You Need Is Love," on February 7th from 6:30 - 9:30 pm.
Bob and Sally Ackerman will entertain from 6:30 - 9:30pm while guests enjoy fresh bites and wine. Dinner will be served at 7:30. There will be a raffle of luxury items.
This event will support our spring and summer kids' camps and the building of a new garden at CC Young Retirement Center on Earth Day 2013 in collaboration with Hotel Palomar.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Corner Bar & Grill: $2 wells
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling