Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Tribute to John Williams and Arthur Fielder
Enjoy light classics and sensational movie music as conductor Bob Bernhardt and the DSO pay tribute to John Williams and Arthur Fiedler. It's an evening of orchestra favorites for the entire family, including blockbuster soundtracks from Star Wars, Harry Potter, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Superman and best-loved pops by Gershwin, Sousa, von Suppé and Leroy Anderson!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre