Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Tribute to John Williams and Arthur Fielder
February 8, 2013
Enjoy light classics and sensational movie music as conductor Bob Bernhardt and the DSO pay tribute to John Williams and Arthur Fiedler. It's an evening of orchestra favorites for the entire family, including blockbuster soundtracks from Star Wars, Harry Potter, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Superman and best-loved pops by Gershwin, Sousa, von Suppé and Leroy Anderson!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- City Tavern: $3 Cold Cordials
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July