Book, Music and Lyrics by James McDonald, David Vos and Robert Gerlach; with additional music by Ed Linderman
In this wonderfully zany musical parody of Agatha Christie mysteries, ten people are stranded in an isolated English country house during a raging thunderstorm. One by one they're picked off by fiendishly clever, yet villainously murderous, devices. As the bodies pile up (in the library, of course), the survivors frantically race to uncover the identity and motivation of the cunning culprit before they become the victim - all while singing and dancing!
Thursday, January 24 is Preview Night, and all seats are “pay-what-you-can.”
Following the performances on Fridays January 25, February 1, and February 8 at 10:30 p.m., Rover Late Night will present The Best (Murders) of One Day Only – four short plays involving murder/mystery/death taken from past One Day Only 24-hour play festivals. Free to anyone attending Something’s Afoot that night, otherwise, just $5.00.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Zenna: $0.50 drafts, $2 wells, $2 frozen margaritas, $2 hot sake, $4.50 Sake Bombs / $3 wines / $3 cosmos and long island teas / $1 select sushi, 1/2 price select rolls
- Twin Peaks Restaurant: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Brazilian Cowboy: $0.99 10 ounce draft beers, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues