February 8, 2013
to 8 PM
1807 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
$10 - $50
FIG Finale is a spectacular sale open to the public where shoppers can find designer deals up to 75% off retail from top stores and brands. FIG Finale features women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. It is a shopper’s paradise, with numerous esteemed retailers offering designer merchandise at unbeatable prices. Tickets are available on line and at the door. The next FIG Finale is February 7-9, 2013.
February 7th - VIP Shopping Party hosted by Oh So Cynthia 6pm-9pm: $50 - includes admission to VIP Shopping Party hosted by Oh So Cynthia as well as additional sale days.
February 8th - 11am-8pm
February 9 - 11am-5pm
2 Day Pass, $15 - admits 1 person Friday and Saturday. Day Pass, $10 online, $12 at the door - admits 1 person on Friday OR Saturday.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger