to 8 PM
1807 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
$10 - $50
FIG Finale is a spectacular sale open to the public where shoppers can find designer deals up to 75% off retail from top stores and brands. FIG Finale features women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. It is a shopper’s paradise, with numerous esteemed retailers offering designer merchandise at unbeatable prices. Tickets are available on line and at the door. The next FIG Finale is February 7-9, 2013.
February 7th - VIP Shopping Party hosted by Oh So Cynthia 6pm-9pm: $50 - includes admission to VIP Shopping Party hosted by Oh So Cynthia as well as additional sale days.
February 8th - 11am-8pm
February 9 - 11am-5pm
2 Day Pass, $15 - admits 1 person Friday and Saturday. Day Pass, $10 online, $12 at the door - admits 1 person on Friday OR Saturday.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday