4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
Ryan Stout is a well-crafted and seasoned comedian who has performed all over the world. A regular guest on Chelsea Lately, Ryan has also appeared on CONAN, Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham, and his own half-hour special: Comedy Central Presents… Ryan Stout. While still in college, Stout was already performing over 300 shows per year when, at age 22, he won the Boston International Comedy Festival’s stand-up comedy competition. He went on to perform at HBO’s The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas, HBO’s U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, the prestigious Just For Laughs International Comedy Festival in Montreal, and the very hip SXSW festival in Austin, Texas. Within six months of moving to Los Angeles, he booked his first pilot, hosting a game show for MTV. That project established him as a go-to host for any occasion and over the next few years MTV booked Ryan to host nearly 50 pilots, specials, and episodes of random television. He even hosted the iconic MTV Spring Break. In December 2011, his debut comedy album, Touché, was released by Comedy Central Records and reached #7 on the iTunes comedy charts.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Shuck N' Jive: $1.25 drafts
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine