Ninjapalooza 2: Graceland Ninjaz / Zydeco Stingrays / Fruitcake-Superbeing / Dealers Choice / Eden
February 8, 2013
Ninjapalooza Party Gras will use all four stages within the House of Blues. The $5 ticket gets you access to all of the below.
Music Hall Main Stage: Graceland Ninjaz, Zydeco Stingrays, Fruitcake-Superbeing, Dealers Choice, Eden, and DJ S.O.U.L. JAH
Cambridge Room: The Ruby Revue Burlesque Show 21 and up only
VooDoo Stage in Crossroads: Woody's Rampage
Foundation Room Stage: Dallas String Quartet
After Party: Mardi Glow featuring Star Party. Ages 21 & Up after 8PM. Dress code applies.
There will also be a Mardi Grad menu, strolling street performers, beads, dancing, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas