I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
It's a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine's Day - and it sells out! It's the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, and features gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
January 20 - Wallet Watcher show: $10.
February 14 - Valentine's Day show: $50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair