I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
It's a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine's Day - and it sells out! It's the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, and features gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
January 20 - Wallet Watcher show: $10.
February 14 - Valentine's Day show: $50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre