Yung Nation / Dru B Shinin & Mount Olympus / Insidious / Ro’Bee / G Champ / Blueprint Revolution
Also featuring iQ tha Chemist / Tom Skeemask
February 8, 2013
2736 W. Sixth St. , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $14
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Sam Adams, $3 Tito's Vodka, $15 Buckets of Corona and Corona Light
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally