DFW International Boat Show
to 9 PM
1000 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$6 - $12
Visit Rangers Ballpark February 1-10, 2013 for the first DFW International Boat Show hosted at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Over 25 North Texas Boat Dealers will be on hand with various cruisers, speed boats, pontoons, and more. Plus, stop by and see 190+ vendors with all the supplies you need to hit North Texas Lakes this summer (and beyond).
The giant heated tent, located in Lot A, will cover the largest new boat show in North Texas and spans over 260,000 sq. ft.
Adults: $12; Kids: $6; Children 36 inches and under are free. Parking in Lot B is free for the entire event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Candlelite Inn: $3 margaritas, $1 drafts / $1 off appetizers
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice