Arts & Letters Live: Artful Musings - Nic Nicosia
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
$36 - $75
Nic Nicosia is an internationally renowned photographer and filmmaker whose work is owned by many premier museums across the country, including MoMA, the Whitney, the Guggenheim, and the DMA. He will discuss his artistic process and the stories behind his work. Philipp Meyer has been named to Granta’s list of “Best Young American Novelists” and one of “20 best writers under 40” by the New Yorker. He will read an excerpt from his short story inspired by a Nic Nicosia photograph. The event will be moderated by Sue Graze, the Director Emeritus of Arthouse at the Jones Center in Austin and will also include catalogue contributor Michelle White, Curator of The Menil Collection in Houston.
$35. Ticket and book combo: $75 (Buy the book and attend the event for free.) To purchase tickets online https://www.tickets.dallasmuseumofart.org/public/ or call 214-922-1818
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Dream Cafe: Half off Sauvignons
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre