Triumph of Love
February 8, 2013
MBS Productions stages Pierre Marivaux’s comedy set in the 1930s in the kingdom of Andorra, where a young princess dresses as a man to sneak into the home of her love Agis. He doesn’t recognize her in disguise, and to his dismay, discovers he is quite attracted to this “man.” Sexually confused identities and high jinks ensue.
The Valentine’s Day show, on Feb. 14, is $27, and patrons will receive roses, boxes of chocolates and tickets to an upcoming show.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $3 wells
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius